Today is a milestone- it was Jace's first day of Sunbeams! Oh yea! Our handsome little dude is growing up on us. He walked right into the Primary room, sat with his class and really enjoyed himself. Such a far cry from his initiation to nursery- it took us a long 7 months to get him to go happily. It's really unbelievable to me that he's already old enough to be in Primary- he has become quite independent, is developing such a personality and is learning and growing so much each day. I feel like our baby is slipping away from us. It seems just like yesterday that our sensitive little cling-on wouldn't leave my side for anything and now he's registered for preschool in the fall and declared to me yesterday that he's too big for his tricycle now and that he needs a big bike.
Can someone please get me a tissue?
8 comments:
isn't it so cute to see them walk into primary??? nash is in his 2nd year in primary...time really does fly by...:( just wait until he does his first sacrament program..its' the cutest thing ever. i always have a perma-grin!
I love his little outfit!!!! It seems like you just barely had him. I'm dreading the day that Ellie starts school.....looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Wish we could have seen you.
Hi Natalie and Justin! I came across your blog through Amy and Nicole. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family. Jase looks like a little Justin and Rylee looks a lot like you. Your kids are adorable and it looks like you are doing great. Anyways, I just thought I would say hi. My blog is private but I'll email you an invite. I have your email from the class reunion. Take care! Angie Miller (Wyatt)
Oh Jace looks like such a little stud! Not that I have THAT much experience...but they really do grow up SO fast!
Can you say GQ? He looks like a little model. How cute. I know what you mean about growing up each day I am just amazed at the changes. When Lexi went to CTR 5 she said that their were tons of little kids now in primary. I had to laugh because the new sunbeams were only one year younger than her.
Your kids are adoreable, and Justin, your son looks just like you! What a cute family. You guys look great!
Natalie, if I could give you a tissue I would. "Childhood is made up on Long days and Short years." I can't remember who said it (maybe Laura Bush),I think it's a perfect description. Thanks for giving me your blog site! You can find my blog through the HS blog.
Sorry, the above email was from Jana Brown Ferrel. I forgot to switch accounts.
Hey Natalie! It's Aubri (from good old Milo) I saw your blog on Nicole's and had to take a peek. You have such a cute family. Take care, Aubri
Post a Comment