Does Anybody else ever feel like this after the holidays are over? Where am I going to put all these toys? Who's going to eat all that candy from the stockings? Under the tree is empty- all the deocorations have served their purpose for yet another year and it's time to put it all away and get on with the new year. It's like now what? Fun to give and get and to celebrate and then you have to deal with all the aftermath. I still have the toys in our living room, added a few more home decor items to my pile stacked against the wall and luckily, I went pretty easy on candy this year, so it's pretty much consumed.
Yet, there's always a piece of it that I don't want to put away yet- I decided to hang all of our picture Christmas cards this year and I just can't bring myself to take them down yet.
2 comments:
amen! i have been thinking about it all week! i did get the decorations down, but now i need to rearrange the kids' rooms to fit the toys and i have my cards in a pile on my counter because i put away the cute sleigh they were in! it is such a let down isn't it?? i have not gotten into a good routine yet either, so thankfully tomorrow is another week and i can start again!!
I love putting it all away and getting organized. Even more so this year because we are getting ready to put the house up on the market. Your Christmas card display reminded me of Becky H. so cute. You need to make a Christmas scrapbook to save all your cards if you have not done so already. I love mine.
Post a Comment