
This week we went on a yummy tour of the Albertson's bakery with the mommies group from our ward. We got to see them decorate and write on a cake, taste their delicious frosting and see the big mixers and ovens. Fun for mom's too! And the cookie at the end--fresh chocolate chip... to die for. I ended up buying a bag. That's so unlike me.

2 comments:
Dang! If only I would've known cookies would be involved!! :) Actually, I think I will start coming to the group since Avri's getting a little older and enjoys being out and about...I better get in the loop and find out about next month's!
Yummy, looks like you guys did what we did this week... Kenzie and Holden got to go tour the local store as well for Pre-school and got lots of yummy treats.
Miss you guys, hope you are well!
Post a Comment