Tonight (actually last night since it's now past midnight) we celebrated Justin's 28th birthday! So fun....bowling and pizza with all my family and afterwards we came back to our house for frappe, cupcakes and a few presents. The bowling alley gave Justin this pin that said Happy Birthday to remember his bowling b-day party! He had birthday luck too- scoring 170 one game and 168 on the second. Way to go Jus! He even got the turkey strike once! I came in at 110, which is way better than I normally do.
Jace did awesome on the kids bumper lane- he did it all by himself, heavy ball & all
On Sunday, we celebrated with Jus's family. His mom made a nice Sunday dinner and got the traditional Dairy Queen ice cream cake (which is so good). All in all, I think he had a fantastic B-day! Time just keeps marching on...another year gone by. This time last year, the hole for our house hadn't been dug yet, Rylee wasn't even born and we had just moved from Utah to Idaho- what a difference a year makes.
Make a Wish! He didn't get to blow out all 28 candles, but he did get his favorit e cupcakes- rainbow chip with rainbow chip frosting
Jus sporting his new snow boots
Boy am I glad that he was born- have you ever thought about how significant someone else's life has been to you? This is one life that has certainly impacted my own- can't imagine life without him. Hope it was a good one, Jus!
4 comments:
happy birthday justin!
nat...looks like you had a blast during the holidays. One of your pictures made me laugh. I love your facial expressions. also, what is alishs email? I wanted to say hi but her blog is blocked. how is tyree doing these days?
Sounds like a fun party. I have not been bowling forever! Those pictures made me want to go. You are such a fun wife. You are both lucky to have each other.
Don't you hate it when you decide what you're going to comment on a post and then you read someone else's and it's the same thing?? Well, I too have not been bowling forever and now I want to go. Looks like you guys had so much fun! You sure know how to party! We really should get a bunch of couples together for a game night one of these days!...or bowling! :)
Happy bday Justin! Jon is also a fan of rainbow sprinkles. We are coming to Idaho this weekend to tour the new temple with Jon's parents. I'll call you and hopefully we can see each other.
Post a Comment