We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a BOY! Which means I'm 3 for 3. I've always guessed right on what we're having. I feel like I've known it's a boy the whole pregnancy, so no big surprise.
The kids are really excited. When we said we'd be having a new brother, Jace started chanting Boys Rule! Boys Rule!. Then he went and gathered all the baby toys from the basement and brought them up to his room, because him & baby brother might share now. He also wanted to go get all of his old clothes and put them in his dresser today, but I made him hold off on that one for now.
Everything looks good though- every limbs in place, hearts strong and measuring a few days ahead of schedule. We really are excited to welcome a new baby into our family. He's due Feb. 23, but I'll most likely go a week early since I have scheduled C-sections.
It's just a nice reminder that life really does go on. We have a lot to look forward to and much to be grateful for.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
CONGRATS! That is awesome... Jace kills me I think he is so funny! I seriously am so happy for you guys.. We sure need the boys to even out some numbers!
Congrats Nat! I am so glad that you got some great news among all the other things you have been dealing with. You are handling things so well. I wish I lived closer so I could help out. I am a little jealous of the boys, I must admit!!
Good luck with everything.
Boys rule? I always thought girls rule! Not so much in the Taylor family, girls are outnumbered by far. We are excited to welcome a new little one into the family. Maybe you could schedule a Valentine's Day baby?
Congrats! It's always fun to have the ultrasound and see the baby inside of you. Makes it seem so much more real. Are you sure you are ready to be outnumbered by boys? Sounds like Jace is going to make an awesome big brother!
Super exciting! Congratulations! I am so happy for your good news. And Jace is too funny, did his dad teach him that?
Congratulations! So fun! Jace is hilarious! Remind him when he's 15 how excited he was to have a brother to share a room with him!
Congratulations!! We need another boy on our side of the family. The granddaughters are way ahead in numbers. Jen
Yeah! We are so excited to welcome another Taylor boy. Congrats.
YAY! a boy!! Im so excited Jace gets a brother!! I LOVE that I have 2 boys, its soo fun to see brothers! It just seems like they are instantly friends! Its super cute!!
I read your post below about little Rylee. What a trooper. I am like you and cannot believe the strength of these little ones, I don't think I would be so strong and so positive like Ashley! You are such a great mom! Hang in there she's gonna get better soon and you are gonna be an even greater mom because of this trial. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.
I agree with Jace...boys rule! Congrats! It will be so much fun to have 2 boys. And you are one of the lucky ones to have a girl too!
Holy cow!!! I had no idea you were far enough along to find out!! Congrats!! Jace's reaction is hilarious!! Sounds like you're experiencing quite a roller coaster-hang in there and the tender mercies of the Lord will carry you through! Let us know the littlest (or biggest) thing we can do! You're in our thoughts and prayers continually. You're amazing and we love you!
Yea for boys! These Taylor's must be preparing to send out quite a missionary force. (Not that our girls can't be included in that.)
A boy, Yeah! You are good 3 for 3. I am 0 for three with mine.:)
Congratulations Natalie! As a mother of ONLY boys, I'm glad you have a girl in the mix, but two boys will be so fun too. Isn't it so exciting, creating something so perfect and wonderful? I hope this is the start of good news all around.
Best wishes always.
YAY!! Have you picked out a name yet? I had the hardest time picking a boy name...I'm not sure what we're going to do if our next ones a boy...maybe Jon jr?? Haha! I'm excited for you guys--CONGRATS!
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun! (you know that). Rylee is in our thoughts and prayers constantly! If you get time, could you email me your address? We have something we'd like to send. Thinking of you!!!
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun! (you know that). Rylee is in our thoughts and prayers constantly! If you get time, could you email me your address? We have something we'd like to send. Thinking of you!!!
That's so exciting! Another boy will be fun because you and can enjoy girl time even more!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys.
I haven't checked your blog in a while, ever since the funny post about the two men kissing in Rigby! and well, I have missed out on reading about a whole lot of life changing events that have gone on in your lives...and since we haven't been to our church for a month I didn't hear about Rylee until this past Sunday. I am SO sorry to hear that she has to go through such a hard thing. I tried writing you an e-mail, but my hotmail account is messed up right now and wouldn't send it. I want you to know that I am thinking about you and praying for your family and especially little Rylee. You guys are the most beautiful family. I am amazed at your strength and the way you are holding yourself together. You truly set such an example and you are such a strong and inspiring woman. Please give me a shout if you need anything, ANYTHING! Even if you just need a little errand runner. I am serious, let me know okay. You all are in our thoughts and prayers.
Congrats on the little boy! It sounds like Jace is going to love having a brother!
How fun! Maybe you could become a baby whisperer and start a new business. ;)
Congradulations on another boy. We love boys is our house. They are wild but so much fun. Jace is so cute, thats awsome how excited he is. We are still praying for your family.
Post a Comment