I have loved this fall! We have had some pretty decent weather and I just love all of the decorations, treats and activities that come with this time of year.
The Treats:
What would fall be without treats? One day I
The Activities:
We had a lot of Halloween activities, so the kids (well, mostly Jace) have had lots of chances to
dress up. We ventured out to Music Makers (our playgroup). It's the first time Rylee's gone all month- even though we still have to be careful because of her immune levels, I decided to take my chances and let her get dressed up and get out for a change. Then Jace & I attended our ward Halloween carnival. We decided it was a too big of a crowd for Rylee, so Jus stayed behind with her. Jace also dressed up for speech and preschool this week and of course, for the Trunk or Treat on Halloween. We had a handsome 'lil cowboy, a darling lady bug and plenty of loot to last us all year.
Happy Halloween 2008
12 comments:
Great costumes! Hey Jace, we could have trick-or-treated together. I was a cowgirl. Happy Halloween!
Love, Aunt Veronica
The kids look so cute! That ghost thing is way cool! Looks like you guys had a good Halloween!
I love your Halloween decorations!! I have the exact same copper bucket pumpkin thingys you have going down your steps!! We have good taste you and I!! and I know its the medicine, but I think Rylee looks adorable with her little chubby face..seriously she is such a beautiful little girl! Im glad you guys had a good halloween..it's one of my absolute fav. holidays!!
Glad you guys have been having some fun in between the dr appts. Both kids look so cute!
Jace is a great cowboy. Rylee looks so cute in the ladybug costume. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love all the Halloween decor. Jen
You are super creative and crafty. I love looking at your decorations, they are always done just so. Your kids look adorable in their costumes! I'm glad you were able to get out and have some fun.
What a handsome cowboy and adorable ladybug! I love your decorations, so classy and cute. Hope that you all have a fantastic week!
Your decorations are cute no matter what time of year but i do love the fall stuff! Could your kids be any more adorable?!
They look so cute in their costumes. Lex and Cole were cowboys(girl) too this year. I love fall. It is so fun with kids! I am glad that Rylee is getting in on the fun too. Hope things are going okay for you. I still think about you all the time!!
Jace would have fit right in with my kids! Yee-haw!! Both your kiddies look adorable! I could go for one of those cupcakes about right now...
cutest kids ever! sounds like you guys had a great halloween. i'm glad rylee got to get out for a bit.
the sugar cookies looked yummy! and i drooled over your decorations the other day when I went to pick sharee up...too cute.
Oh man I am so jealous of your cute house and cute decorations!! The kids look so cute in their costumes! Glad you were able to do some fun things, I bet that was a nice change of pace! Let me know if you're ever up for a visit!
Post a Comment