Friday, May 23, 2008

Workin' Hard & Hardly Workin'

Lately it seem that Justin's been working hard & I've been hardly working. I've had so many fun things going on- Women's Conference, a friends reunion, my Shade party, lunch dates, pedicures, out and about with the kids, etc.

Meanwhile, Justin's been busy with our yard. Hauling dirt, leveling it all out, digging trenches, pounding curbing in and not to mention dropping "The little giant" ladder on his toe!

Here's Jace & Justin out working hard. Loving Jace's true farm wear- complete with cowboy boots & his John Deere hat. He loves to help Jus with projects like this. True farm boy at heart (just like his dad.)

AHH & nothing like a boy and his dad riding off into the sunset on a tractor. Love it!




It will be so nice to get our yard in. I swear I'll start stepping it up & pitching in here soon.

1 comment:

a-anderson said...

Keep up the good work Justin and get that yard it!