Ahhh, there's nothing like the company of an old friend.

My good friend Alish & her two kids came for a visit May 15-17. Alish was my roommate at Utah State for 3 years. I have loved this girl from the moment I met her. She's full of ideas, organization & is just pure fun!

Jace had so much fun playing with her kids, Lexi & Cole. They played dress up, we took them bowling, had a picnic and played at the park, walked/biked/strolled/scooted around our neighborhood and of course, snuck in some girl time with pedicures and a late movie. (Thanks to Jus for taking on the kids!)

Saturday, we attempted to have a little college friends reunion, but Jenny was in Las Vegas, Nicole got sick kids at the last minute & couldn't make it, but Julie still showed! So the three of us enjoyed some time to visit & for the kids to play. It was so good seeing Julie & her kids again. Unfortunetly, I don't have any pictures of the three of us together, because it was a little chaotic when we went out to lunch. First, Cole smeared ranch dressing all over the table & his chair, so Alish was busy cleaning that up. And closely following the ranch disaster, Rylee managed to throw up all over me, herself, the table and the floor. I feel so bad for the person who had to clean up after us. Such is life! Next time, we might try the childless route.

4 comments:
Thanks for letting us come it was so fun. I didn't post the picture of the two of us getting pedicures because I looked like I weighed 400pounds. I know I am big, but I just couldn't bear to even look at myself. I don't know if there is a good angle when you are pregnant.
It sounds like you had tons of fun. You sure looked like you were at the park :) and I am so glad that my kids are not the only horrible ones when we go to dinner.
I'm so glad you could have a little reunion! Getting together with old friends is SO much fun! I'm jealous of your pedicure...my feet could use some TLC! :) And thanks again for my little treat bag--you are the best!! So thoughtful! Those chocolates were delicious and I love frooties! Hope we'll have some nice days this week so we can all get together for some fun at the park or zoo!
p.s. I got Avri's bedding from Target online. They have a big selection of "name brand" stuff but SO much cheaper than other websites!
How fun to get together with old friends! Alish's daughter Lexi is in the same swimming lessons as my girls so we got to chat a little the other day. What a small world!
Post a Comment