Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm Having a Party!


Before Downeast Basics, Layerz, ModBe or Undertees.... there was Shade.

You're invited to come see the "original". http://www.shadeclothing.com/. This is the first home party I've ever hosted, so if you live close, please come. If you can't make it or if you don't live close, but see something you like, let me know.

Shade Party!
Place: Natalie's House
Date: Thurs., May 22, 2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Email me at natalie-taylor@hotmail.com for directions to my house.

Everyone invited!

I know that clothing "basics" are not so new anymore. However, I still love them & wear them every single day. I found out about Shade about 5 years ago when a couple of friends in Salt Lake did a party. I was instantly converted & have completely worn them out. Sadly, they don't have a store in Idaho, so I thought I'd bring the store here for anyone who is interested.
Over the years, I've tried some of the competition and still feel that Shade delivers the best quality and cut. Seriously no tucking or hiding! Plus...they've expanded their line and now offer tanks, tees, dresses, swim wear, little girls basics/skirts, cute summer shirts and they come in some nice textures and colors. A total necessity for summer wear.

Hope you'll all be my guest.

4 comments:

Bree said...

Yay!! I looove Shade! I will totally plan on coming! There are a couple shirts I've had my eye on for awhile!! I hope to see you before then...it's been forever! We were in primary for 2 wks, then with stake conf. and Mother's Day...so hopefully I'll see you Sunday! :)

Meg said...

I love shade! I really wish I was going to be in town!

Bree said...

Just wondering--do you want us to bring friends or is it invite only?

The Taylor's said...

Yes- any and all friends are invited!