Tuesday, May 20, 2008

So Cute!


Okay-- So I know I might be over doing it by having 2 posts about Shade, but seriously, I was just going through their catalog today & had to share the great deals. I guess I just love Shade so much because it's total "mom" friendly. Comfy, modest, long enough to cover the crack with all this bending & picking up we do. Anyway...like I said, I wear them daily. Look at all the great deals too!

This shirt above is the Pima long sleeve- on sale for only $6!

This lovely is the polished 3/4 for only $8


This tank is a great fit & this one in particular in color "honey" is on clearance for $6- cute for summer.

Don't forget that they carry swim wear. They have a couple different cuts $36.50 (for the top) & it has underwire. Bottoms are around $20- not bad for a whole suit.

They also have these cool things call slip extenders, so if your skirt isn't quite long enough for comfort-you put this on to extend it. I thought that was a cool idea. Here is the link for all their clearance and spring sale http://www.shadeclothing.com/Closeout/OverView.

Don't forget-- the party is Thursday, May 22 at 6:30! It's at my house in the Willow Brook Subdivision. Come try all this cute stuff on! If you see something you like on the web site & don't live close. Contact me because they gave me a discount code to save 10% on your first online order! natalie-taylor@hotmail.com

Just had to share the love. I'm so excited for my party! (& believe me home parties are typically not my "thing":).

1 comment:

cortnieb said...

Natalie!! Okay so Im here in Idaho right now and no lie last night I had the craziest dream about YOU!! I woke up at 5 a.m. thinking what the crap was that all about??? It was seriously like a nightmare though so I don't want to tell you about it, but it seriously freaked me out!! I had to tell you!! Anyways...I hope your shade party goes well...I love the shade tanks!! I wear them all the time!! Have a great memorial weekend and for mine and your's sakes stay out of my dreams!!! :o)!!