Jace took this picture a little earlier this month. I think it was the first rainbow that he's ever really seen. Our rainy day today made me think of it. I've
Jace is quite the little photographer. We love the rain here too. It is even better to see a rainbow! So, how did your Shade party go? I need to look at their website. I had a modbe party last night and got a couple swimsuits and some cute shirts. I need to check out Shade though. Thanks for the info. Also, how did the girls weekend go? I am so jealous!!
So my mother in law was reading a prophecy of the last days that if you see a rainbow we will have a harvest. She was looking for rainbows and I showed her your pic. She was so relieved :) She is really funny. I can't believe Jace took that pic I don't dare let my kids touch the camera. He did a good job. P.S. I'm glad you were my very first commenter you are a great friend :)
Wow! I can't believe Jace took that! Impressive! And cute pics of Jace working with his daddy! I forgot to tell you on Sunday that Rylee looked SO adorable in her little dress and pigtails! I think we're all grateful for the rain...but would be REALLY grateful for sunshine! :)
Jace can take some good pictures. I love that song. One another note don't you just love the husbands bringing home the big tractors to do the yard work. They really are kids at heart.
“As you create a home, don’t get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don’t dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” Sister Hinckley
Three Great Kids!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Jace is quite the little photographer. We love the rain here too. It is even better to see a rainbow! So, how did your Shade party go? I need to look at their website. I had a modbe party last night and got a couple swimsuits and some cute shirts. I need to check out Shade though. Thanks for the info. Also, how did the girls weekend go? I am so jealous!!
So my mother in law was reading a prophecy of the last days that if you see a rainbow we will have a harvest. She was looking for rainbows and I showed her your pic. She was so relieved :) She is really funny. I can't believe Jace took that pic I don't dare let my kids touch the camera. He did a good job.
P.S. I'm glad you were my very first commenter you are a great friend :)
Wow! I can't believe Jace took that! Impressive! And cute pics of Jace working with his daddy! I forgot to tell you on Sunday that Rylee looked SO adorable in her little dress and pigtails! I think we're all grateful for the rain...but would be REALLY grateful for sunshine! :)
Jace can take some good pictures.
I love that song. One another note don't you just love the husbands bringing home the big tractors to do the yard work. They really are kids at heart.
Post a Comment