Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Backstage Pass

Hooray! I finally made the switch to private. That was stressful- making sure everyone's emails were in, etc. Hopefully you all got your invitation. Leave me a comment letting me know you did. Now that the switching over took all my spare time, you'll have to wait a bit for a real new post.

I've got to download pics from my camera- but on our blog break we've had lots happening- parties, visitors and a whole lot more.

Keep coming back-

Edit: Holy shmoly! Today is tax day, which means that Jus got home early for the first time in 4 months today! Rylee doesn't feel well, so she's napping and Jus took Jace to do some errands and pick up a movie & pizza to celebrate having our dad back!

Which only means one thing- I've got some free time! Yay- I feel like this hasn't happened for awhile. So I'm going to try to catch up on the blog. (since it is no joke--snowing outside. Yes, on April 15). By the way, does any know if you can pre-date a post?

9 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

got it! Thanks

Jenny Williams said...

We got it!! Thanks for the invite. Now I expect pictures!!

kiddle97 said...

Thanks for the invite Natalie! I'm excited to get to know you again!
Kirsten

Suzie said...

Can't wait for your posts!

Robison's said...

we received your invite, your kids are sure cute.
It will be nice to see what everyone is up to. I can't believe I didn't start a blog a long time ago.
Tannis

The Wyatt's said...

Thanks for the invite! FYI if you go to settings and then permissions you can see who has received your invitation and it gives you a list of who can view your blog.

cortnieb said...

I got it too! Im looking forward to see some cute pics of your cute kids!!
cort

Griffeth Family said...

Thanks for adding us!

kiddle97 said...

Oh, Natalie, you asked about pre-dating a post. Yes, you can. Go to edit post, and at the bottom of the text box is "Post Options". Click that and it'll bring up the date and time and you can switch it to whatever you want it to be.