Yes, it's true. My 2o's are nearly gone. I just celebrated my 29th birthday! I can't even believe that I will no longer be a 20-something by this time next year. It's just one of those things you have absolutely no control over, so I say Bring it on!
My birthday was...well, busy really. We spent the day out at Justin's parents- watching conference, having lunch, taking family pics, guys went to Priesthood session, etc. Justin's mom got me a cake from DQ and we enjoyed it after the guys got back.
But, check out the surprise that my sweet husband pulled off! It's not all decorated here or anything, but when we got back home that night, I see this sitting in my living room. I've been eyeing it for awhile now to fill up our big, blank wall. Jus was sneaky and had been planning it out for a few days. He got his dad & brothers together to help him get it in.
And just when I thought he'd pull the "I've just been busy with tax season" excuse, he goes and does something like this. And totally redeems himself. Love you Jus!
Happy Birthday to me!
5 comments:
Yeah! Happy late birthday Natalie! Love your new cupboard!
Happy birthday Natalie! I turned 29 last month, and my husband (2 months and 1 week younger) will NOT let me live it down. I don't think I had any issue with it till he conveniently reminded me (again... and again...) that HE's not 29 yet! I'll get him... ;)
I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday! I love the new furniture, and can't wait to see it in real life. Let's get the trip planned.
Happy birthday Natalie. Love the cupbord, I am jealous. Yes you have to go for the mini van I love mine and what can I say I look dead sexy driving it :) Hope you had a wonderful birthday. Makelle
Happy late birthday Nat!! Looks like you have been doing lots of fun things. I would love to see you and your kids sometime!! We really need to get together. By the way, Rylee is a doll! I can't believe she is already one. That is crazy!
Post a Comment