
We had a fairly quiet Easter this year. The Easter bunny found our house and filled the baskets, but we also wanted to remind our kids of the true meaning of Easter. For FHE that week, we had an egg hunt that had different things about the life of Christ in each egg, then I made this booklet for Jace (from the
Friend). So it reappeared Easter morning. I've heard of people who do the E.B. stuff on Saturday and leave Sunday to celebrate the true meaning. I'm thinking of adopting this for our family next year.
Jace's basket was apparently very large, because he got this new T-Ball/pitch softball machine. This is him & Jus trying it out.

It should be fun for him this summer.
And our little Rylee-Poo in what became her Easter dress. She actually already had this one, but the one she got for Easter ended up being too small for her. She is a little chub-the dress was 18-24 months! She totally struck out because her new little shoes were also too small. But, she still looked cute. Happy Easter.
No comments:
Post a Comment