Okay...so St. Patricks Day! What do I even say about this holiday besides why do celebrate this & what's the point?
To give you an idea of our excitement for St. Patty's, when Jus was leaving for work I said, "Hey, you're not wearing green- did you forget it's St. Patrick's Day?" To which he replies, "I'd rather get pinched."
So...being the ideal mother that I am, I try to keep the holiday spirit alive. I get the kids all dressed in green (which Jace then thought was necessary to do every day after the fact as well). And ended our night with a green eggs & ham dinner. The result? No one got pinched and I ate the green eggs all by myself. I can't believe I actually bought a decoration for the blessed event. Cheers to the Irish!
1 comment:
I am bad with this holiday, but way to go. You can make anything fun and the kids love it. A few of my friends did a fun green dinner or breakfast like you did. I love it! I am going to get into it next year.
Post a Comment