Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Taylor Family Fun Week- Mar 30- Apr 7, 08



Just when you thought our fun would be over, there's more! Rich & Heidi were here visiting from Maine, so we had a busy week with the whole Taylor clan. We got family pictures, which let me tell you, the bigger a family gets- the more impossible family pictures become. All things considered, I think they look good.


Our busy week consisted of the kids going to see "Horton Hears a Who", Green Canyon, Driggs museum, temple session, guys going to Priesthood session together, watching conference, cousins playing, family talent show, family pictures, many meals and good company.


G&G Taylor doing a special sharing time.


Cousins together for the talent show.


Boy cousins singing "If the Savior Stood Beside Me"

Rylee was lovin' on Zach & their dog Bentley all week.


Some of the Taylor cousins doing conference activity packs.

It was so good to see Rich, Heidi & kids and be able to spend some good quality time with the whole fam damily. Every single person was there.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh I'm commenting too much today, but those pics are so cute! The Taylor's don't age, do they? Even Tiff looks just like I remember her & it's been years since I've seen her.

Brad and Rebecca said...

I love the grandsons in the back of the truck! That needs to be framed!

Amy said...

Cute pictures!!