Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Party Central- Greg's 30th

Yes, in case you're wondering, it's been party central around here. This past weekend, we hosted a surprise party for Justin's brother- Greg's 30th Birthday!

Still same 'ol Greg- he was completely surprised. It was one of his friends ideas to throw the party, so I helped her pull it all off.

We had each guest bring 30 of something for gifts. He got a lot of treats!

Thirty only comes once- be sure you get all the candles.

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Glad he wore his matching John Deere green shirt for the big event~ only bad news of Greg turning 30 means I will this year too.... Looks like you had a lot of fun!

kiddle97 said...

Ah, Suzie, don't remind me that you are turning 30 this year! That means that only a few months after YOU turn 30, I DO TOO! YIKES!
Looks like a ton of fun, Natalie. Good job!

Brad and Rebecca said...

you guys put on great parties! Looks like fun!