She was such an enjoyable baby. I remember just being able to sit and hold her forever. I loved her pure sweetness. She's always been happy and content. Hardly cried, slept well- dream baby.
It's funny thinking back now- she was born during tax season, we had just moved here, just finished potty training Jace, we were in the heat of building our house and were living with my parents at the time. It was full of busyness and chaos and I was nearly at my breaking point. And then Heavenly Father sends us this perfect and beautiful little daughter and it was truly a tender mercy. We absolutely love and adore this girl.
Sweet!


5 comments:
She is beautiful Natalie!
Precious! That photo of her after birth was amazing.
She is soo cute. I love her cheeks. Every picture she is adorable in!
I can't wait to see Rylee. She is darling. I love all the old pictures you posted of her. I feel a lot like you did last year with everything that will be going on when Crew is born. But you give me hope that I can get through it.
I had my little girl c-section too and I really wish I had a picture of her birth like that. That is really so neat. Mine was an emergency c-section so we had a few other things on the mind, but for the next one I'm getting a picture like that because it really captured that first moment she entered the world!! For a mom, it really takes your breath away:)
Post a Comment