Monday, April 7, 2008

Last Call Ya'll

Okay this is the week we'll be switching over to private. (See post below) Thank you to everyone who emailed me or left a comment requesting an invite. We hope you'll still enjoy keeping in touch, even with the added inconvenience of logging in.

I'm going to start inputting emails this week. We've had a lot going on these past few weeks, so we'll have some fun updates once we get everything switched.

Just wanted to give one last chance. So...if you've been looking at our blog or just came across it and want to continue stopping by, leave me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Thanks!

13 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

count us in aubrigriffeth@hotmail.com

Camille said...

Natalie- thanks for the input! I hope you play along. The more, the better. Justin could probably recognize me from the ugly stage pics! I had looked at you guys' blog before. Your kids are cute and your son looks exactly like I remember Justin when we were little. I get the updates from Bev when I am in town & stop by the distribution center! Our blog is private too- email if you want "in." heavenandheck@gmail.com
-Camille Poulter- Heck

Ivy & Mae said...

Your kids are cute and your son looks exactly like I remember Justin when we were little.
-------
YES!

I was coming to say the exact same thing before you locked the gates.
Awww---the Menan kiddies we've all grown up.
Our email is jkzie@gmail.com

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Nat!

It’s Natalie Kennedy/Sermon. I drop in occasionally to see your adorable family. You guys are so cute and look like you’re doing so well! I think you’re smart to go private. If you want, please add me to your ‘stalker’ list.:)

nan8422@hotmail.com

Have fun adding emails!

Natalie

Steph said...

Hey Natalie--Remember me from Utah State? I'm a bit guilty of "stalking" your blog as well and I love your posts because you are so dang funny! I would love to be on your private list if you so wish. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! It's good to catch up with you.--Steph

StephBresee@hotmail.com

kiddle97 said...

Natalie...
I found your blog from the Ponytail Challenge which I found from Suzie (Miller) Paul's blog. Anyway, the point is, I'm Kirsten (Wall) Slama, not sure if you remember me, but if you do, I'd love to get reacquainted. kiddle97 at yahoo dot com. Let me know if you want to visit our blog too (it's already private). Anyway, best wishes!

Kara said...

Natalie
Hey my sister Suzie told me about your blog add me! It is so fun to see how much your kids look like "Taylors"
Kara "Miller" Smith
kara@smithplanet.com

kiddle97 said...

PS. What a cute family you have! Oh my goodness. Do you love having a little girl? I'm still waiting for a girl to join our family of all boys. I'm no good at hockey (which is all they want to play)...

Curtis and Whitney Giles said...

Hi, its Whitney I am Alish little sister. I would love to look at your blog! cw-giles@hotmail.com!

Our Family said...

Natalie, I love your blog, and would love to keep peeking in on your cute family! Your kids are growing really fast, and are so cute! You can see so much of both of you in them. You both have little mini me's.
I would like to be included!

jillybeanking@yaoo.com

Jill

Meg said...

Me!! mmporter@portersonline.com

Chris and Cindy said...

Hi Natalie! Can we be included too?!? Cindy
cindyrae18@yahoo.com

The Whites said...

Hi Natalie,

I just read your comment you left on our blog. It was great to hear from you. Your family looks great! We hardly check our blog anymore as we having been getting ready to move back to Tremonton this next week. Anyway, Thanks for dropping us a line and keep in touch.

Jared White