Hello & welcome everyone! I hope that everyone got the invite to our blog & didn't have trouble logging in. I posted earlier today, but I've added a bunch of stuff, so now that post is burried under a bunch of catch up stuff. So leave us a comment if this is your first time at our blog or to say hi.
I must say that going private makes me feel so much more secure. It's like Taylor's unplugged- now we can let loose & tell all. Ha, ha.
Well, when it rains, it pours over here at our blog. I've been busying myself with getting our blog updated today, so be sure to check out all our new posts- it's like 2 pages worth. SHEESH!
Enjoy- we're glad to have you friends & fam.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Nat! Loved all the updates! Looks like you've been SO busy but have had a lot of fun with family and birthdays! I LOVE Justin's bday gift for you! We are back from our trip to we'll have to plan to get together soon! :)
Nat, Hello!!! I love all your new posts, good to see you're back. I love the pic of Rylee brand spanking new...so cool.
We're coming to Idaho on the 25th, we should plan a girls night out. You in?
Fun to read! Especially loved the sweet photos of the birthday girl. QT!
Oh my gosh you have been busy!! I would like to say that I have all this pics to post while transitioning to private, but I don't!!!! Im terrible!! ok so I have to say FANTASTIC FREAKING JOB JUSTIN!!! I LOVE what he got you!! I want it for my house!!! and your little girl is soo flippin cute!!! happy late bday rylee!! thanks for all the fun new posts they give me the kick in the butt that I need to be better about taking pictures!! Hope all your snow melts soon (as I look out my window seeing green grass sunshine and blue skies :) hehe!) have a great day!
cortnie
Hey, I tagged you...see my blog for details...it's kindof a fun one
Yeah, so many cute pics... glad you guys are doing good!
The Gines'
Natalie! Great blog. I just got into doing all of this too, but I'm horrible at it. I'm so behind on the times. You're a pro. It looks like you're doing great. Your kids are adorable. I'm thinking of trying to make it to music makers soon. We'll have to make a girls night out when Chelsie gets home. I'm glad you're doing well.
So fun to read about your cute family and all the fun things you have been up to!
How fun! You have been busy!! :)
I saw Justin and Jace at wendys the other day. I felt like I new so much about them from your blog. Your pictures are so cute. I hope you had a great birthday.
Tannis
nat...i finally checked my blog and it was fun to hear from you and see new pics. Your little family is darling and I know that feeling of turning 29. what the??? Anyway, it looks like you guys have been so busy, time flies huh! It was also cool seeing your c-section pic. I think we have a few like that too. Crazy huh! ps..happy birthday
Wow! You have been busy! Happy Belated Birthday!
Wow, you have been busy! I love your baby's pictures. Who did you have in the room with a steady hand that could take such great pictures? I love your birthday present, it looks very nice! (Way to go Justin)
FUn posts! You have been a busy girl! It's nice to go private with your blog.. you don't worry so much! Justin has got great taste in furniture! Good job Jus! Happy late birthday!!
Wow- Birthday central at the Taylor's! I can't believe how much Greg looks like Neil. The big Taylor family pic. was fun to look at. Justin did a great job on your gift. Very nice!
Post a Comment