Wanna know what the 20 worst foods in America are? This was included in an article from Men's Health. This was unbelievable to me- good to know what not to order! I can personally recall that I have ordered or atleast tried 5 of the 20 items listed- and I wonder why I have to go to the gym. Definitely going to make a mental note of this. http://www.menshealth.com/eatthis/worstffchicken.html
20. The Worst Fast-Food Chicken Meal- Chicken Selects Premium Breast Strips from McDonald's (5 pieces) with creamy ranch sauce 830 calories 55g fat (4.5g trans fat)48 g carbs
19.The Worst Drink-Jamba Juice Chocolate Moo'd Power Smoothie (30 fl oz)900 calories 10 g fat 183 g carbs (166 g sugar)
18.The Worst Supermarket Meal-Pepperidge Farm Roasted Chicken Pot Pie (whole pie)1,020 calories 64 g fat 86 g carbs
17.The Worst Healthy Burger-Ruby Tuesday Bella Turkey Burger1,145 calories 71 g fat 56 g carbs
16.The worst Mexican Entree-Chipotle Mexican Grilled Chicken Burrito 1,179 calories 7 g fat 125 g carbs 2,656 mg sodium
15.The Worst Kids Meal-Macaroni Grill Double Macaroni 'n' Cheese 1,210 calories 62 g fat 3,450 mg sodium
14.The Worst Sandwich-Quizno's Chicken Carbonara (large)1,510 calories 82 g fat 3,750 mg sodium 106 g carbs
13.The Worst Salad-On the Border Grande Taco Salad with Taco Beef 1,450 calories 102 g fat 78 g carbs 2,410 mg sodium
12.The Worst Burger-Carl's Jr. Double Six Dollar Burger1,520 calories 111 g fat
11.The Worst Steak-Lonestar 20 oz T-bone 1,540 calories 124 g fat
10.The Worst Breakfast-Bob Evans Caramel Banana Pecan Cream Stacked and Stuffed Hotcakes 1,540 calories 77 g fat (9 g trans fat) 198 g carbs(109 g sugar)
9.The Worst Dessert-Chili's Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie with Vanilla Ice Cream 1,600 calories 78 g fat 215 g carbs
8.The Worst Chinese Entree-P.F. Chang's Pork Lo Mein 1,820 calories 127 g fat 95 g carbs
7.The Worst Chicken Entree-Chili's Honey Chipotle Crispers with Chipotle Sauce 2,040 calories 99 g fat 240 g carbs
6.The Worst Fish Entree-On the Border Dos XX Fish Tacos with Rice and Beans 2,100 calories 130 g fat 169 g carbs 4,750 mg sodium
5.The Worst Pizza-Uno Chicago Grill Chicago Classic Deep Dish Pizza 2,310 calories 162 g fat 123 g carbs 4,470 mg sodium
4.The Worst Pasta-Macaroni Grill Spaghetti and Meatballs with Meat Sauce 2,430 calories 128 g fat 207 g carbs 5,290 mg sodium
3.The Worst Nachos-On the Border Stacked Border Nachos 2,740 calories 166 g fat 191 g carbs 5,280 mg sodium
2.The Worst Starter-Chili's Awesome Blossom 2,710 calories 203 g fat 194 g carbs 6,360 mg sodium
1.The Worst Food In America-Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing 2,900 calories 182 g fat 240 g carbs
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gross, there is so much more fat in those than I thought! Thanks for saving me from an untimely deat :)
I have to say I was a little shocked. I guess I'll think twice before eating out again!
Hey Natalie, it Tiffany (George) Nasal. I've had fun looking through your blog. I was shocked by a few of these things, esp since I had Outbacks cheese fries this past Sat....OOPS! I was also wondering where you got the cute pictures that you put on Jace's chore chart. I want to make one for Brynlee....you've inspired me! Anyway, if you wouldn't mind emailing me that would be great! tiffygeorge@hotmail.com
Yuck, some of those things have more calories in them than I should have in two days!!!!! Why is it that most of them taste so dang good????? Poor Outback, there was a piece on the TODAY show a while ago about the high calories associated with eating out, and they showed aussie fries as one of the worst things out there too!!! Not good for business, then again, not good for our thighs either:))))
Yikes! Thanks for the tip.
Nice, I really don't want to think about it... so thanks! I love that Justin got another T~ that's great!
I am happy to report that I haven't tried any of those foods!! Not that I'm a healthy eater by any means...guess I just haven't ventured out enough! haha! It was fun to see you at Real Deals, and I'm sure I'll be seeing you Sunday. Hope you have a good week!
Oh no!! I have to retract my comment...James & I totally love the chicken carbonara at Quiznos! Guess I'm guilty afterall! hahaha!!
That's disgusting!!! I can't believe we eat that.... but why do they taste soooo good? I'd love to know where you found your pics you put on the chore chart too... so cute!!
Post a Comment