Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Check this out- love it

Ran across a show tonight that I'm totally loving- America's Best Dance Crew. Seriously had me wanting to bust a move! This is not a "So you think you can dance" type of a show. This is funky, hip hop, break dancing, booty shakin', street dancing- unreal choreography, want to join in type of a show. So fun & entertaining. It apparently premiers on Thurs at 9 (I think) on MTV. So for all you x-cheerleaders/dancers, etc. this is a show for you. Shows like this always make me wish I was 17 again so that I had a reason to dance- why is it that when you get older, you just look dumb dancing? Maybe I'll have to hit up a club and dance my heart out - yeah right! Or possibly host a dance party? Anyone want to come? I know I'd have a few takers. We've still got some moves.

3 comments:

a-anderson said...

I am going to have to check it out. Sounds like my kind of show.

Audra Gines said...

This is so much easier to read... hope you guys are doing good! I can't believe how big Jace is getting; it's amazing!

Tangi said...

how funny...i totally saw the first episode and scott was making fun of me the whole time, he went into the bedroom to watch the jazz. I loved it!! I am also waiting patiently for Step Up 2 the movie...