Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Old Man Winter

Do not let the wreath on my front door fool you- nothing could be further than the truth. I'm sick of the cold and the snow and the nothing to do and everything else about winter. I wish I could embrace it, but truthfully, I don't really enjoy it anymore. Sure...back in the day, when I had the luxury of wasting my whole Saturday's skiing- probably enjoyed it then. Now.. not the case. I'm officially a fair-weathered girl and wondering once again why we moved back to Idaho? Go away old man winter!!

This is Justin just stepping into our back yard- nice!


And our poor mailbox. Truthfully, the mail lady couldn't deliver a day or two because the mailboxes were covered (and also because our mail lady is a mail nazi- this is not the first time she hasn't delivered due to unperfect conditions. Would it kill her to brush the snow off? Honestly!)

And the big 'ol heaps of snow piled, just waiting to melt. Check out how good Jus has kept up on our driveway! He hand shovels that sucker nearly every night. Makes for a hastle-free in and out....until the snow plow comes again of course.
The blog just wouldn't be complete without recording the winter wonderland we've had this year. What ever happened to El Nino anyway?

No comments: