So... if you found us, say hi in the comments. We'd love to hear from you. The pics are some Christmas scenes at our house. It was nice getting some Christmas decorations up, since I don't have a lot of other decorating done in our house yet. (as you can tell by the decorations stacked in a pile by the tree.)
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tis the Season....
To be blogging. So... we're finally going to be part of the blogging community (and when I say "we're", I mostly mean "I" as I'm sure Justin & the kids won't get too involved) . Blogs are seriously right up my alley. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love people, socializing, being in the loop, staying connected, keeping in touch- whatever you want to call it. After some of my friends started blogs, I decided that it was a must for me too. I love checking in and seeing what everyone is up to. Blogging is just such a great way to stay in touch, reconnect, share your lives and be inspired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SOOOO cute! I need to take some decorating lessons from you! And your blog looks great! Thanks for your visit today and for the treats...SO yummy!
I am so glad you joined the realm of blogging, and yes it does at the late nights (I can testify to that) however there is something about basically writing your families history that is very rewarding!!! We love you guys and miss you! I am so glad you are in your house, it looks beautiful! And yes, we do need to get together sometime!!!
Look for our New Years card coming in the mail!
xoxo
The Gines'
Natalie...It was so fun to hear from you. I was actually going to check out your blog after I got your Christmas card. You beat me to it. From your letter it sounds like things are going so great for you and I couldnt be happier. How cute is your little family and I am kinda jealous of the new house. I will add you to my list and keep in touch for sure. and yes our baby #2 was quite the surprise but we are excited.
Post a Comment