Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friends for Life

Chelsie (George) Pederson, McKenzi (Shippen) Thompson, Me, Jenny (Denning) Williams
Over the holiday, I had such a fun girls night out with some of my life-long friends. This is 4 of 9 of our best friends from High School. Chelsie and I were the first to meet and have known each other since 1st grade! We then met Kenz in 2nd and everyone else followed shortly after. We were always a group of good, true friends and have experienced so much together. Our lives have taken each of us to so many different places and there's been a lot of years in between, yet when we get together, it's as if nothing has changed and time never passed. Now that's true friendship!
I'm so blessed to have such great friends. Thanks girls for the night of great conversation, remembering the good ol' days and laughing about times past and the lessons we've learned. To Leilani, Brandi, Tyree, Allisha, and Jenny V. -- we missed you, wish you could've been there.

4 comments:

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

You guys all look so great! There's nothing better than catching up with old friends....speaking of which..Julie and I were talking about going to Park City again this spring. Let's make it a tradition.

Bree said...

That is SO awesome you've all stayed in touch so long! What a blessing to have such great friends!

Mauri said...

Glad to be back in touch! Isn't blogging awesome?? I spend way too much time in this little hobby of mine, but I figure I can check off family history, some scrapping, and keeping in touch with loved ones all at the same time! It has been so fun to get more frequent updates from people....Welcome, welcome! You look fantastic! I wish we could have made a connection at Christmas, but I TOTALLY understand the busyness of the season. We'll be back in the summer. We'll see if we can pull something together a little more in advance.

Brad and Rebecca said...

Hey guys! I saw your blog through Heidi's! Great to see the updates of your family. Hope you don't mind us checking it out!