Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jaden: The Little Prodigy

Check it out!

We've got a little prodigy on our hands. Jaden walked before he was 9 months old, now surprised us with his flute skills before he's even 10 months!

What's next? Algebra?

(P.S Don't mind my mommy voice on the video-sometimes I wish silent movies were still the thing.)

7 comments:

Suzie said...

What cuties! I think you're right, you do have a child prodigy on your hands.... is that the right word to use for trouble??
I'm with you on the silent movie thing... I hate hearing my voice, but especially my mommy voice while coaxing my kids to do something.

Jennifer said...

He still looks way too tiny to walk. Love the flute. I also love how Jace is introducing everyone. What a good big brother. Jen

Heidi said...

That is so funny! I can't believe he is walking. He is way too small! Can't they stay babies a little longer? I guess he want to keep up with his siblings. Thanks for sharing the video.

Gavin and Natalie said...

What a talented little kid. He looks so cute walking around playing the flute. You just wanna pick him up and squeeze him. :)

Allison Holt said...

Ha ha... I love that little man!

charm said...

Now I know what you were talkin' about the other night! :) So cute! It was fun hangin' out. We need to do it more often, I've decided!

Harris Happenings said...

That picture of Jace and Rylee sitting on the floor looks just like Mikayla and Ryker used to