Monday, December 28, 2009

From our house to yours.....

Hope you had a great Christmas!
Don't be offended if you didn't receive a real card. I way underestimated how many I needed to get printed and since I was a little late getting things in order this year, I was lucky to get what I had printed mailed out before Christmas.
So...here it is!
{My SIL Tasha did our pictures & designed the card. Good job Tash-we love them.}

6 comments:

Suzie said...

Cute, cute! That Jayden has beautiful eyes!

Jennifer said...

Very cute - Tasha did a good job. I am glad we got to spend the holidays with you. Jen

Bree said...

Cute!! Hope you guys have a happy new year!!

Jen said...

What a great family picture and a lovely Christmas card! Hope you had a magical Christmas and have a splendid new year!

Jill said...

Beautiful card and family. I hope you are doing well. I always miss seeing you guys, especially on Christmas Eve.

Matt and Allyson said...

I love it too!