
Jaden just turned 7 months! He started crawling about a week before his 7 month mark(about two weeks ago). He used to get so frustrated about wanting to move. Now he's on the go and keeps us on our toes. He's already crawled off our bed, had a close call down the stairs and crawled to the tub, stood up and fell on the tile floor. I can't keep up with this kid!

He's still a little ball of energy. I'm not kidding when I say he really can't hold still-try holding him. MAJOR wiggle worm! Thankfully his spitting up/fussiness has decreased quite a bit now, but we've still gotta keep the burp rag close after eating. He still loves being held, is not a great sleeper at night, but does pretty good with naps. He is adored, mauled and fought over by Jace and Rylee, which has made him pretty tough. He's a pretty good sport with those two. He's got a cute little giggle and an adorable smile. I love his dimple. He's been babbling and says, "da,da,da,da." He can now sit, stand, crawl and even cruise around the furniture a bit. His life is like a flash in front of my eyes.
Where has 7 months gone?
8 comments:
How cute! He's still so little... it's crazy he's already crawling! But it sure makes them happier, doesn't it? Thanks again for helping out last night! That was so fun... and you were so helpful! (Especially with Cash) We appreciate it a ton!!
Wow! Where has the time gone? He is so cute, but looks different from your other two kids. Maybe it is the light hair.
He looks so big - I can't believe he is already crawling. They grow up too fast. Jen
He still seems like 2 months. Time goes tooooo fast.
He is so cute. He still reminds me of raegan a bit maybe he still just looks little to me. He is wiggly but to cute!kristie
This picture doesn't even look like Jaden to me. When I first looked at it I thought you'd resurrected photos of Doug DeMott as a baby. I'm sure Justin will be glad to hear that.
Wow, I can't believe he is crawling! He has gotten big fast I feel like! I still think he is so stinking cute!
Nat...he's cute. Time has gone by fast. I can't believe he's crawling.
Post a Comment