Saturday, September 12, 2009

I'd love to do a post but....

1. Old computer got a virus

2. New computer took awhile to get here.

3. Trying to get familiar with new computer- anyone a fan of the new Word program, how about Vista? Not sure what I think about it. Maybe I should have gotten a Mac? Change takes awhile.

4. All of my pictures, files, life are on the old computer- tyring to figure out how to transfer it over without transfering the stupid virus as well.

5. Have a ton of enrichment stuff that I'm trying to figure out/organize. Speaking of organization- anyone feel qualified to teach a class on organization? Let me know any recommendations from people in this area. Or...I'd love to hear your best organizational tips- the class is on creating a system (homework, mail, housework, kids toys-anything that needs organizing). Or..if you have a picture of something really organized, email it to me for ideas!

6. Life moves at a rapid pace. I always have more to do than gets done.

7. Silver lining is that we have been busy, so updates will be fun once I get to them.

5 comments:

Arfmann Family said...

Ask mom to do the class!!! 500 cardboard boxes full of random junk with no purpose or place. Just line em up along the baseboard of various rooms in your house. (or get a nap room) That's worked well for her!! Ha Ha!! Angela Larson actually has lots of good ideas on organization.
Hollie

Jenny Williams said...

I need to attend that class!! Too bad Alish doesn't live closer but you could totally teach it Nat. Good luck.

kaTie said...

hey natalie...

toys/ organization
well, it's not "organizing", but it will keep you sane....

we rotate toys. with 4 kids our house can easily become a warzone with toys. i have huge containers that i keep in my storage room in the basement. then every few months, toys from the containers reappear and those toys that i have been tripping over... well, they get put to rest - just for a little while. :)

good luck. goll, please share
ideas you get

Bree said...

Oh Natalie, I don't know how you do it all!! You make me feel like a lazy loser for not being a fraction as busy as you!! :) I loved the poem you shared above. :)
I wanted to tell you I attended BYUIs first home & family conference several months ago and one of the classes was on organization. The instructors were these 5 or so daughters of this mom who is an amazing organizer. her last name is Baldwin...they did a great job! I'll see if I can find a link for their presentation. Oh and orgjunkie.com has TONS of tips. Hope all's going great. Take care!

a-anderson said...

You and a great organizer. Teach if yourself. That is if you can find the time. You should post your ideas for your organization class. I would love to hear them.