Great updates Nat! Of course the one about Rylee's treatment(s) are always an eye-opener. I love what she took to church, and how cute that you let her pack her own bag- you are a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you! I will be in Rexburg the 20-24. Housten is doing swimming lessons with Hunntyr up at Heise. Maybe we could get together? ... I'll get in touch with ya!
Great updates Nat! Of course the one about Rylee's treatment(s) are always an eye-opener. I love what she took to church, and how cute that you let her pack her own bag- you are a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you! I will be in Rexburg the 20-24. Housten is doing swimming lessons with Hunntyr up at Heise. Maybe we could get together? ... I'll get in touch with ya!
Good to see updates! Life does has a normalcy in the midst of cancer treatments. It has taken Todd 11 years of watching/coaching kid sports to learn to let them play and have fun. Give Jus a little time--he'll mellow. Funny though.
I need one of those heel scratchers too, or 2 or 3!! Loved your yes mom post! It's just so much easier to avoid the fight sometimes!! If you think Jus is bad wait until Greg gets a boy, I'll bet Jus will look mellow yellow compared to SPORTS MANIAC!!!
I think it is funny that she took the heel scratchers....even all 4 of them. We have some of those at our house but cannot find all of them maybe I should go check purses :)
Hey Nat! It's been forever so I just wanted to say hi!! Sounds like you guys are having a busy summer and enjoying being out and doing things as a family. Still miss being in the same ward and seeing you more often!!! :)
“As you create a home, don’t get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don’t dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” Sister Hinckley
Three Great Kids!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." Gordon B. Hinckley
10 comments:
Ha ha that is so funny...
I totally could have used one of those heel scratchers at church yesterday:) Jen
Great updates Nat! Of course the one about Rylee's treatment(s) are always an eye-opener. I love what she took to church, and how cute that you let her pack her own bag- you are a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you! I will be in Rexburg the 20-24. Housten is doing swimming lessons with Hunntyr up at Heise. Maybe we could get together? ... I'll get in touch with ya!
Great updates Nat! Of course the one about Rylee's treatment(s) are always an eye-opener. I love what she took to church, and how cute that you let her pack her own bag- you are a great mom, your kids are so lucky to have you! I will be in Rexburg the 20-24. Housten is doing swimming lessons with Hunntyr up at Heise. Maybe we could get together? ... I'll get in touch with ya!
Good to see updates! Life does has a normalcy in the midst of cancer treatments. It has taken Todd 11 years of watching/coaching kid sports to learn to let them play and have fun. Give Jus a little time--he'll mellow. Funny though.
I need one of those heel scratchers too, or 2 or 3!! Loved your yes mom post! It's just so much easier to avoid the fight sometimes!! If you think Jus is bad wait until Greg gets a boy, I'll bet Jus will look mellow yellow compared to SPORTS MANIAC!!!
Rylee is so funny. She's such a pack rat! But she's organized. In her mind, she had a plan for every one of those items.
I think it is funny that she took the heel scratchers....even all 4 of them. We have some of those at our house but cannot find all of them maybe I should go check purses :)
At least she got the heel scratcher!
Hey Nat! It's been forever so I just wanted to say hi!! Sounds like you guys are having a busy summer and enjoying being out and doing things as a family. Still miss being in the same ward and seeing you more often!!! :)
Post a Comment