Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Mom Salon

In the land of make believe......

I am the client.
Mike (a.k.a. Jace) is my hairdresser.
He's been doing hair for about 6 weeks.
Before that, he raced ramps.
The shirt he's wearing shows what he used to do, before hair of course.

Rylee is always the make up assistant.
And by assistant, I mean the one who tries on all the lip stuff, occasionally a little eye liner on the lips as well.

This day, I got my hair picked.
Blow-dryed.
And round brushed.

Pretty sure they're accepting new clients.
Free, if you're patient enough to let them do it.

{I remember doing similar stuff when I was a kid. Except it involved barrettes, my dad, a cup full of water, rollers and a little black comb. My dad was a good sport.}

6 comments:

Harris Happenings said...

You are very patient! Looks like "Mike" does good work.

Arfmann Family said...

All the memories of doing dads hair after he got out of the tub, with every single barrette in the house and the cup of water and the black comb and seems like we always had the jergens out there for some reason too! I will remember that forever.

Holly said...

Okay, you get my vote for mom of the year! I loved the post on being a Yes mom! I needed to hear that, sometimes I get too caught up in my to do lists I need to let my kids just be kids and make that extra mess! THanks Natalie, you are truly an inspiration! :)

angie said...

I love it when Jack plays with my hair, until he gets brutal! You are a good sport, and a great mom!

The Wyatt's said...

So cute. Gotta love kids and their imagination. What a patient mom. I must say he did a pretty good job! You look great!

Amy said...

You're such a great mom!