Wow! Where did June go?
In an attempt to jump back on the blog bandwagon, I decided to post a few pictures from our fun Memorial Day weekend (Yes, that was in May and it's now July). We hung out with my family and carried on our usual tradition- visit the cemetery, watch the gun ceremony and have a memorial day breakfast at my parents.
Here is my family(minus Hollie) by my dad's parents head stone(Allison, Don (dad), Delain (mom), Stacey, Jennifer, Me, Kristie, Greg)

And most of the 19 Price grandkids (minus Hollie's 4) by my mom's parents grave.
We added a bunch of other fun stuff in as well throughout the weekend. As usual, the kids had lots of fun and made good memories with their cousins. I love coming from a big family- always makes for fun get-together's.
(Jace with cousins, McKell, Payton and Raegan)
Good Times!
{Too bad we don't all feel that way anymore. I think this was the one my dad wrecked on. He had bought them brand new on a Friday and wrecked on it less than a week later.}
She still had her bandages on from her port surgery, so I didn't want her to get in yet.
Last thing we need is a hot tub-caused infection into fresh wounds.
Simple pleasures- don't take them for granted.
And of course, endless Guitar Hero or Rock Band or whatever the heck it's called.
(Tasha on drums, Thomas on vocals, Braxton on guitar, David on guitar)
4 comments:
Oh good and update finally... (I shouldn't be talking though) But that weekend was way fun... I think Thomas's eyes were glazed over by the time they were done with Guitar Hero... And I think Tasha realized she "should have been a drummer instead of a mother"
Ha Ha Mee-Moo. I should have!!! Cute post Nat. That was a blast!!
Nat, It is good to see an update from you! Family get-togethers are the BEST! I am so excited that we are going to visit our families tomorrow!
Cute pictures of your family. How are things going?? We need to get together! I will be coming up a few more times this summer, so lets plan something. Also there is this lady in Logan that makes the most darling hats. I bought one for my girls and I. I thought of little Rylee when I was buying them and wanted to get one for her, but didn't know what color you'd want. If you are interested, she has a website - caleandco.com. Her website doesn't give them justice, plus she has tons more fabrics. Let me know if you'd like one. Hope all is well with all of you. Talk to ya soon.
Post a Comment