Since we've been about as serious as cancer (pun intended) around here lately, I decided to play some April fools pranks. Because everyone needs a good laugh now & again.
This is how it all went down. I was up late (as usual), looking at a magazine. I realized that the next day was April Fools and wondered what I could do to get Justin. {One year I got him really good and it was funny because he got all worked up over it.}
So...I see a picture of a dog in the magazine. Decide to tape it on Justin's phone, since it's something he uses everyday. Thought it would be funny when he answered it or went to call someone. What the heck? I was secretly hoping that he'd get it out in front of everyone at work or something.
But guess what? He didn't get it! He had three different phone conversations and didn't even notice the dog! Hello- it's right over the ear piece. I even had Jace call him to make sure he talked on the phone. He got the car prank (he thought Jace did it, does that mean I'm about as mature as a 4 year old?), but when he came home from lunch I asked if he found his other pranks and he hadn't, so I told him to look at his chapstick and watch. Not the most observant fella I guess.
O'well. Atleast I got a kick out of it. To top it all off, I tried to stick the dog face on the back of his coat on his way out the door, but I didn't fool him. The slap on the back was a dead giveaway.
9 comments:
I was dying when I read this... I love the ugly dog.... Ha ha
haha! good pranks. i was trying all day to come up with something to do to my work people...but i'm not as creative as you are. I can totally believe that Justin didn't notice all that stuff. He can be oblivious from time to time. :)
Too funny. I can't believe he didn't see the dog on the phone! Did Jace understand what April Fools meant?
Only you Natalie would think of something so clever. I had to laugh when i read it. Maybe he really got it and didn't want to admit it. kristie
Oh Natalie, I'm just cracking up thinking of YOU cracking up while setting your pranks. Too funny!...Even funnier that they didn't quite work!! haha! At least you tried...I was boring and didn't do anything!! P.S. I think I forgot your bday...if so, I hope you had a wondeful one!! :)
Looks like you are still the funniest one in our family (too bad for Greg) Jen
I need to come up with some good pranks for next year... I love your sense of humor!
You're hilarious! I love that you have enough spunk and energy to do things like that.... I can just picture you crackin' up in Jus's car! So funny!
Next year, sew the little peeper part of his garments shut. He won't miss that one. Ha ha!! Or have another accountant call him and tell him he's being audited by the IRS. I'm sure he'd love that.
I can totally see you laughing at yourself getting it all ready for him this year. (Especially the radio)
Post a Comment