I love the picture of you and Justin kissing him! That is such a great picture! I also love the one on the top where he looks so excited. I hope he had a great birthday. You will have to post the party! It looks like you have has such a fun summer! I love all the cute pictures. Jill
Oh... how cute. Jace is such a special little guy! i wish i could have been over there for his birthday. I'll probably see you soon though. love you guys!
“As you create a home, don’t get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don’t dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey.” Sister Hinckley
Three Great Kids!
"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." Gordon B. Hinckley
9 comments:
What cute pictures. I can not believe how old all of our kids are getting. I swear we just graduated college.
Jace! You are so handsome. Have a super birthday. Love, Todd, Veronica, Ryker, Mikayla and Dallin
Happy Birthday Jace! You are a great kid and we wish we could see you more.
We had a great time at the party. Happy Birthday Jace!
I love the picture of you and Justin kissing him! That is such a great picture! I also love the one on the top where he looks so excited. I hope he had a great birthday. You will have to post the party!
It looks like you have has such a fun summer! I love all the cute pictures.
Jill
We also had fun at the party! We hope you had a good birthday BOY~!
That top pic is SOOO cute! Happy Birthday Jace! :)
Oh... how cute. Jace is such a special little guy! i wish i could have been over there for his birthday. I'll probably see you soon though. love you guys!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-smart-tv-terbaik-2020-apa-saja
Post a Comment