Friday, August 8, 2008

Garage Sale!

I'm having my first-ever garage sale on Saturday, Aug. 9 from 8-3 at my house. My sisters and I are putting it on. Expect furniture, clothes, books, toys, games, home decor, etc., etc.

I live in the Willow Brook subdivision- about 2 miles north of Rexburg Motor Sports off of 12th West. If you're looking for some bargains come on by!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I was going to be in town...I can't pass up a garage sale! It would be fun to see you and your home too.
Garage sales are HUGE around here. People have them everyday of the week. Thursday and Friday or the big days- the boys hate going anywhere with me because I get sidetracked!

GOOD LUCK- hope the sale goes well!

Bree said...

NATALIE!! First of all, of course I have to say how sad I am about our inevitable split in the ward. I feel like I haven't seen you forever and now I can't even count on Sundays!! :( We'll have to make more of an effort to plan play/lunch dates so we can still hang out!! Second I am SOOOOOOOOOOO sad I missed your garage sale!! I was excited to go when you first told me you were planning it...then I heard about it too late! :( Hope it went well for you!! Have a great week and we'll have to get together soon!

cortney and neil said...

Dang it. I heard about it to late, and Bree and i were excited to buy your junk :) I hope you had fun in Bear Lake with my good pal Mandi. She is lots of fun huh. Anyway, I miss you already and I havn't even been to relief society yet. We will have to get together better now.