Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Life Comes at You Fast

My life is moving faster than I can blog it. I'm realizing that so much has happened and GASP...I haven't even blogged it- hum, reminds me of my scrapbooks that are only about 2 years behind. So since I've been like 10 steps behind myself....here's a little catch up for our life story.

Jace attended his first Primary Activity Day- Jan. 26. They got called on missions and learned about various different cultures. I had to stay with him for the whole activity, but it was pretty interesting and I think it's important for him to go, even as a Sunbeam. (I was Primary President for like 3 years, so I'm big on having Jace attend and support- it takes a lot of effort to pull it off). His next one is this Saturday- they have a meet your teacher breakfast. Yum- maybe he'll want me to stay for that one too.

Celebrated our love for each other on V-Day. Just had pizza with the kids on the actual day, but Jus & I went and saw the movie Fool's Gold on the weekend.

Continued to frolic in our winter wonderland. This time an icicle sword fight. Creative!

Rylee took her first steps on Jan.29 (@ not quite 10 months old) and is now a pro. She's practically running. Too cute!

Our playroom ceiling started to leak (or rather sag) It had something to do with the furnace. We now have a big hole cut out in our ceiling (it's in the basement). Luckily, we caught it before it actually started to leak. When Jus poked a hole- the water just started pouring out. We were prepared with a bucket though. What a pain.

We've been swimming our little hearts out. Well...not really. We've hit up G&G Taylor's hot tub a few times and went to Green Canyon hot springs a few weeks ago to change things up a bit. Kids loved it- always love the water.

Rylee's hair is now long enough for a pony tail (or two). She wore her first one at 10 months. Aunt Hollie had to show us the ropes- I didn't think it was long enough yet. But actually it wasn't anything that a fine tooth comb, a little water and a mini pony couldn't solve. We've been trying out some new do's- clips, barettes, bows, side ponies. Girls are just too much fun.

I finally finished freakin Twilight. It only took me 3 months. I'm realizing that I don't have much time to read for leisure these days. It took me awhile to get into it, but now I'm anxious to read New Moon.

Rylee spilled the whole bag of chips on the floor....then she started to cry because she felt bad- so sweet. When I went to clean them up- she just started shoveling them into her mouth like there was no tomorrow. Would anyone like some chips to go with their office?

And...we've now been able to get out of the house and play outside for a while. Yay! I can't even tell you how much I like the sunshine. We are certainly enjoying the warmer weather, despite all the snow that is still here.

And there you have it....our past 3 months in a nutshell. Now where are those scrapbooks?

2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh man, i loved this post! The chips....aw, that's cute. Glad you don't sweat the small stuff. Instead, you find great blog material in those moments! I love it!

Jenny Williams said...

Oh my goodness, Rylee is so cute! I just love those chubby cheeks. Fun post! Did you get Jenny V.'s email about planning a girls vacation? Let's all go - SOON!