Saturday, June 8, 2013

Baby Reese

 
We were able to get some newborn photos taken of Reese. This is the only one I have back so far, but so grateful to do something normal like this with her.
{Photo by my sister in law: Tasha Price http://www.takenbytasha.com

6 comments:

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

So precious!!! She is so beautiful!!!

Rex.Moldy Blog said...

So precious!!! She is so beautiful!!!

Jen said...

Adorable!

Suzie said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!

The Wyatt's said...

Oh Natalie I didn't even know you had a baby and I just happened to click on your blog tonight! I can't believe all you have been through! I'm so glad you are home with your sweet baby now. She is so beautiful! Congratulations. You are one strong, brave, amazing woman!

Bree said...

Natalie!!! I am soooo glad I randomly decided to check in on your blog!! Boy have I been out of the loop! Congratulations on your sweet baby Reese! Sounds like it has been quite the ride since her early arrival! Hoping all is well from here on out! She's a beauty and a fighter! So happy for your amazing family!!