She at three....
Loves to get her fingernail/toenails painted.
Always wants to put "lady spray" on (body spray)
Likes to wear my shoes, necklaces and anything fancy around.
Is so into makeup and lip gloss and purses.
Hates to get her hair done..or leave bows in, or keep pony tails in.
Loves lounge wear-this girl could live in stretch pants or sweat suits.
Is loving skirts...and a soft, fancy dress jacket. Plus her red sparkly shoes.
Changes her clothes a million times per day.
Takes charge of bubby (Jaden) & tries pulling him around by his neck collar.
Follows Jace's lead, but by no means is a push-over.
Enjoys coloring, painting and like to read lots of books at a time.
Has a good sense of humor and a cute laugh.
Is still a little pack rat- always stashing bags and purses full of junk.
Wants to suddenly come in her mom & dad's room to sleep during the night:(
Loves music, dancing and for mom to "watch me.."
Blows me a little kiss at bedtime.
Prefers stuff like chips/salsa, veggie cream cheese & wheat thins over sweets
Would rather have hard candy than a chocolate candy bar.
Loves chewing gum.
Has a little wiggle to her walk- such a little miss!
It also occurred to me a few days ago that Rylee has now had/fought cancer for half her life. That's a little disheartening...but she's been a champ through it all.
What a blessing she is to us.
Happy Birthday Sis.
12 comments:
And she looks just like her momma! Happy Birthday Rylee!! She is too cute.
Happy Birthday Rylee Jane. We love you.
Happy Birthday Rylee! I think she's following in my footsteps with the wheat thins :) Can't wait for her and Maycie to grow up a little bit so we can have a girls weekend!That might be a little further away.. haha
Love,
Mikayla
Happy Birthday Ry Ry... I love Rylee I think she is so stinking funny!
Happy Birthday to her and you too!
When I was reading everything about Rylee, I kept thinking that is so Kate. It sounds like they are so much alike. I think I am coming your way this week. Maybe between birthdays we can make it work. Happy Birthday! (today I think, I can't remember between you and Alish) Well, hopefully we will see you soon.
She is truly beautiful! Thanks for the info on Jill and Tyree! I'll call them! You are such a great mommy!!!
Happy Birthday to Rylee! We love you.
What a cutie pie! Hope you have a happy b- day too! Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!
Happy Birthday to Rylee! She is a cutie.
And to answer your question about tulips. All I know is you plant them in the fall. I think we planted them sometime in September and I haven't done anything with them since. They are great cause they pop up early and give hope that spring is coming!
She's a doll. Love this age.
Happy Belated Birthday to Miss Rylee!! :)
Post a Comment