It's amazing! This little stink (Jaden) isn't even nine months old yet & has already started taking steps. He has taken up to 5 at once so far, falls down and then is right back up & at 'em.
He is so tiny, but full of ENERGY- it exhausting and hilarious at the same time. He's a little charmer and full of it. He likes to be in on the action & doesn't want to be left behind. He's got the cutest little grin, yet he's so intense. He's been able to stand independently for awhile now, so it's no surprise that's he's getting the walking thing down so quick. He is hands down my hardest child, but you just can't help but love the little dude. Sometimes I feel like I'm at the end of my rope with him & he'll just start laughing or have the biggest grin on his face as I'm trying to lecture him or play hard ball with him. Makes me remember to just appreciate him & hope that I'll be able to channel all that energy in the right direction. He'll be a go-getter, that's for sure. And probably an athlete too- he's so aggressive & already loves to wrestle/tackle the kids-it's so funny for his age.
I like to pull out the old "Be aggressive" chant on him every now & again.
B-E-AGG-RESSIVE, Aggressive...Be, Be Aggressive (clap, clap, clap)

7 comments:
Bring him over to my house so he can teach my 13 month old how to walk!
Jaden changes so much every time I see pictures of him. I haven't seen him in person forever. It will be good to see you guys during the Thanksgiving holiday. He is way too little to walk. Jen
Don't blink. He'll be off to kindergarten in no time.
You know what they say, when your baby starts walking it's time for another one.
LOL! That's cute! Looking at that picture, he doesn't seem big enough to walk at all!! Must have his mom's agility! :)
How can we ever forget that cheer? Kenz and I went to the TF football game the other night and they are doing cheers we used to do, FUNNY! Hope you are great. Maybe we can get together over the holidays, Your little guy is darling!
Oh man, what a cutie!! And walking already!?!?! Yikes! As if you weren't busy enough...now you get to chase him around! :) Natalie--your comment KILLED me!!! What the L? hahaha!! Hope you're having a great week!
I love the chant! What a cute and all boy sort of guy. Got to love that!
Post a Comment