Monday, August 17, 2009

Cute 'lil Bubby

Here are some cute pictures of Jaden that Tasha took for me. I'll show more off later. He couldn't keep his hands off the grain- he pulled it right out and of course, it went straight to his mouth.
We've still got more shots we want to try out.
It's so fun to have a photographer & nice camera to play around with.

8 comments:

Bree said...

What a cutie pie!! Seriously--those eyes---he's gonna be a heartbreaker! :)

Greg and Hailey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg and Hailey said...

The picture of Rylee and these pictures of Jayden are amazing! They are so cute I would love to see more. I hoep your doing well...it feels like I haven't see your family in forever!

Harris Happenings said...

What a little man! We want to see more pics.

Jill said...

I can't believe he is already so big and I haven't ever met him! He's a cutie!

kaTie said...

oh my! you have some darling kids!!!

how are things going? i've been thinking about you and your family and wondering how things are going... where are you guys "at" in your treatments?

a-anderson said...

Those look amazing! He is growing up so fast.

Delores said...

We have never met this little guy. What a sweetheart. We hope we can meet him in person some time. What a sweet, beautiful family. Good job Tasha on all the cute pictures.