Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...

The Tree is Trimmed

The Stockings are Hung

The Newsletters are Mailed

The Halls are Decked

Neighbor Gifts Out & Preschool Gifts Done

Cards & Gifts are Arriving


The Focus is Right

I love this time of year!
Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Nat, your decorations look great!! I can't wait to see everyone in 6 days!!!!

Suzie said...

Love your decorations! You are right on top of things!

Jon and Nicole Palmer said...

Yay! for the belly pics!! You're one hot momma!!! Your Christmas decorations look great.

Heidi said...

You seem like you are really on top of things. Preschool gifts and all! I like the pregnancy pictures. You look great.

a-anderson said...

Fun Christmas pix. So you to have so much going on and still find time to get everything done. Enjoy this Christmas!!

cortnieb said...

So Ive been away from the blogging world for a few days and have missed reading your blog! You are a much braver/cuter pregger girl than me...I am hideous when pregnant and do not have one pic of me that far along...and Im totally cool with that! You are a fantastic mom and you are capable of WAY more than I ever could be! You are my hero chica! You will do great with 3 kids and all the craziness that will be going on around you! I do wish I live by you and could help you out though!! I hope you guys have a great Christmas and tell Jus hello from me!
cort

kiddle97 said...

That was perfect. So perfect!