Yesterday: I saw two BOYS (yes boys) making out in the Picketts Bambino parking lot. Talk about a double take. And I'm positive in what I saw- they looked at me as if I had just "outed" them.
Today: I still have dishes in my sink from Sunday's dinner. (Just in case any of you questioned my "perfection" Ha, ha)
Tomorrow: I wonder what will come my way.
Sometimes life is unexpected. You'd never guess I'd see such a thing in Rigby, ID. My, my how times have changed. You'd never think the dishes would have piled up- I had a nearly spotless house this weekend. So tomorrow...we'll just take it as it comes I guess.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Yesterday: YIKES!
Today: Don't feel bad, I have a filthy kitchen floor and it's been that way for at least 2 weeks.
Tomorrow: Maybe Jus will send you to the movies and he'll handle everything at home!
congratulations on the changes in your life! some good, some bad...life is definitely unexpected! i hope you are feeling well enough to handle all the changes...the sickness makes everything seem harder. you are a champ and will be the best mom of three ever!
UMMM that is nasty!! Were you even able to eat your bambinos?! I live here in Cali and I have been grateful enough to NOT have witnessed that thus far!!! sorry the rest seems so miniscule compared to that!!!! HA!! I hope you have a fantastic tomorrow!!
YUCK! I just looked out my window & saw a stray dog that is so pregnant she can barely walk & it made me grossed out, but I think this post grossed me out even more!
Tell Jus you need a housecleaner to come in & do up those dishes since you are pregnant & tired!
I think you better move out of Idaho -- see all those crazy people that live there! That is by far the sickest thing I have heard in a while!!
As for the dishes, don't be so hard on yourself. I just noticed that I have leftovers in my fridge from almost three weeks ago. YUM!!
I say relax - cuz even when you have your entire house clean and tidy, it only lasts for an hour anyway - so not worth it!!! Good Luck.
Vote yes on Prop 8 in November! Ok ok, I realize you won't be voting since you don't live in California, but I just have to say it still. I'm freaking out about it, honestly. I was campaigning for it a couple of Saturdays ago, making phone calls to let people know what Prop 8 is, and one lady answered and said, "I sure do know what Prop 8 is. I'm doing all I can to defeat that and 10 and..." and all I could say was, "OK, thank you for your time and have a lovely day" and I got off the phone shaking so bad. Basically, she turned out to be the sworn enemy of Florin. Or Gilder. Or something. Anyway, didn't mean to go off there...
You never know these days, girls are trying to look like boys and boys are trying harder to look like girls!! Who knows anymore!
Wow...that is pretty disgusting!! Man...is the world catching up to our small town Rigby! Also there are plenty of things we all neglect in our houses every day. Be it dishes, laundry, vacuuming etc! Who cares...it happens! :) There are other things that are more important.
1. Yuck!
2. I am glad you are not totally perfect.
3. I'm glad we don't know what tomorrow holds!!
Miss you Nat
Post a Comment