Monday, July 21, 2008

I know, I know...

It's been way too long since my last post. Let's just say...busy summer, just got home from vacation & now I have way too much laundry calling my name, bags that need unpacked, phone calls to return and a week full of catch up!

So... I'll get some updates up here soon. But, to hold you over, just wanted to share a bit of good news... Greg's engaged!


For those of you who don't know....Greg is Justin's older brother & has been a really good friend of mine for years. He is marrying a girl named Hailey Christensen from Oregon. They've been dating for nearly three years, so all I have to say is FINALLY! I've been harrassing Greg for way too long about this. They'll be married in the Portland Temple on September 27. We couldn't be more excited. Congrats guys!

8 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

I saw Jeff Dabell this weekend and he told me the news, so it is fun to see pictures of Greg's fiance on your blog! They make a cute couple. Good for him. I'm so happy for him.

Suzie said...

Yeah! Congrats to you Greg if you read this.

Jenny Williams said...

Congrats Greg!! What a cute girl - so happy for them.
Nat, what were your ideas for preschool names??

Allisha said...

That's great! She's really cute. Hope you had fun on your vacation. I hope you post about it. We need to get together.

Bree said...

YAY Greg!! I'm so excited to hear that they're getting married...on my birthday! :) Hope you'll send him my congratulations! And can't wait for more pictures and updates, I've missed you!

cortney and neil said...

Geez three years is a long time. I bet she is excited.

cortney and neil said...

I bet they are both excited. And I have missed you to. I rode my bike past your house today, and about had to stop to ask for a ride home. :) It is a lot farther than it looks.

a-anderson said...

Congrats to Greg! They make a cute couple.